|Directed by||Marco Bechis|
|Produced by||Roberto Cicutto
|Written by||Marco Bechis
|Music by||Jacques Lederlin|
|Editing by||Nino Baragli|
|Release date(s)||August 1991|
|Running time||90 minutes|
However, holding up plans is a stubborn Irish rancher who won't sell his land.
In order to fight the proposed plans he fences in his land and at the same time fences in his two late-teenaged children.
Eva Logan (Jacqueline Lustig) is particularly frustrated at this event as it prevents any romantic options she has.
The film was first presented at the Locarno Film Festival, Switzerland in August 1991.
- Jacqueline Lustig as Eva Logan
- Martin Kalwill as Juan Loga
- Arturo Maly as Harvey Logan
- Matthew Marsh as Wilson
- Miguel Ángel Paludi as Father Corti
- Luis Romero as Clerk
- Gabriel Molinelli as Mechanic
- Enrique Piñeyro as Policeman
- Havana Film Festival: Grand Coral - Third Prize, Marco Bechis; 1993.
- IMAGI MADRID FILM FESTIVAL - First Prize, President of the Jury Pedro Almodovar; 1993.
- SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL - Park City, USA 1994.
- Locarno International Film Festival: Golden Leopard, Marco Bechis; 1991.
- Alambrado at the cinenacional.com (Spanish).
- Alambrado at the Internet Movie Database
- Alambrado at AllRovi
|This article related to an Argentine film of the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to an Italian film of the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|