|Adolf Eduard Trowitz|
|Born||24 September 1893
|Died||3 January 1978
|Allegiance|| German Empire (to 1918)
Weimar Republic (to 1925)
|Years of service||1914–1925
|Commands held||122. Infanterie-Division
|Awards||Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross|
Adolf Eduard Trowitz (24 September 1893 – 3 January 1978) was a highly decorated Generalmajor in the Wehrmacht during World War II who commanded several divisions. He was also a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross. The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross was awarded to recognise extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership. Adolf Trowitz was captured by Soviet troops in July 1944 during Operation Bagration and was held until 1955.
Awards and decorations
- Iron Cross (1914)
- 2nd Class
- 1st Class
- Honour Cross of the World War 1914/1918
- Iron Cross (1939)
- 2nd Class
- 1st Class
- Eastern Front Medal
- German Cross in Gold (8 June 1942)
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross on 21 February 1944 as Generalmajor and commander of 57. Infanterie-Division 
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 346.
- Fellgiebel, Walther-Peer (2000). Die Träger des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939–1945 – Die Inhaber der höchsten Auszeichnung des Zweiten Weltkrieges aller Wehrmachtsteile [The Bearers of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross 1939–1945 — The Owners of the Highest Award of the Second World War of all Wehrmacht Branches] (in German). Friedberg, Germany: Podzun-Pallas. ISBN 978-3-7909-0284-6.
- Scherzer, Veit (2007). Die Ritterkreuzträger 1939–1945 Die Inhaber des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939 von Heer, Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm sowie mit Deutschland verbündeter Streitkräfte nach den Unterlagen des Bundesarchives [The Knight's Cross Bearers 1939–1945 The Holders of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross 1939 by Army, Air Force, Navy, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm and Allied Forces with Germany According to the Documents of the Federal Archives] (in German). Jena, Germany: Scherzers Miltaer-Verlag. ISBN 978-3-938845-17-2.
Generalmajor Adolf Westhoff
|Commander of 122. Infanterie-Division
8 January 1943 - 15 May 1943
Generalleutnant Alfred Thielmann
Generalleutnant Hans Schäfer
|Commander of 332. Infanterie-Division
5 June 1943 - August 1943
Generalleutnant Vincenz Müller
|Commander of 57. Infanterie-Division
19 September 1943 - July 1944