Adina may refer to:
- Adina (Town), A town situated in District Swabi, Khyber Pukhtunkhwa (KPK), Pakistan
- Adina (Bible), a name (meaning gentle) in the Books of Chronicles of the Hebrew Bible
- Adina Beg Khan an Arain, (a Pakistani tribe with Arab roots) warrior, General of Mughal army in 1700's and the Governor of Punjab region.
- Adina (opera), an opera by Rossini
- Adina, Scythia, ancient settlement in what is now Romania
- Adina (genus), a genus of flowering plants in the family Rubiaceae
- Adina, Ghana, town in southeastern Ghana
- Adina Watches, Watches company
- Adina World Beat Beverages, a juice company in the United States
- ADINA, an engineering analysis software
- Adina, the former English name of the Chinese bakery chain Addlove
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.