AMC-7 is a commercial broadcast communications satellite owned by SES World Skies. Launched on September 14, 2000, from Guiana Space Centre in Kourou, French Guiana, AMC-7 provides C band coverage to North America, Hawaii, the Caribbean islands and most of Mexico, and is located in a geostationary orbit over the Pacific Ocean east of Hawaii. The satellite is primarily used for cable television programming distribution.
- ^ a b c "NSSDC Master Catalog: GE 7". NASA.gov. April 2, 2008. Retrieved July 5, 2008.
- ^ a b c d e Krebs, Gunter (May 7, 2008). "GE 7, 8 / AMC 7, 8, 10, 11, 18 (Aurora 3)". Skyrocket.de. Retrieved July 5, 2008.
- ^ a b c d e "Satellite Data". SES-Worldskies.com. 2009. Archived from the original on June 5, 2010. Retrieved December 20, 2009.
- ^ "Satellite Manufacturing Special". Satellite-evolution.com. September–October 2004. p. 4. Retrieved July 5, 2008.
- ^ a b c d "AMC-7 (GE-7) Satellite details". N2YO.com. Archived from the original on January 2, 2010. Retrieved December 20, 2009.
Santa Monica Daily Press
Mon, 20 Oct 2014 10:03:45 -0700
For years, we have been able to walk to the AMC 7 Theater on the 3rd St. Promenade at Arizona Avenue to enjoy the 6:30 p.m. Wednesday evening rebroadcasts of the Metropolitan Opera HD Live performances on Saturdays. The theater has always been ...
A.V. Club DC
Mon, 20 Oct 2014 22:26:15 -0700
Jason X (AMC, 7:15 p.m.): This is one of those movies that I'd desperately like to believe is awesome, and I'm guessing 17-year-old me could indeed have found it awesome, but it's probably crap. Then again, “Jason Vorhees rampaging on a 25th century ...
A.V. Club Austin
Sun, 12 Oct 2014 21:52:30 -0700
Volcano (AMC, 7:30 p.m.): Already finish binging on all of Transparent and want some more Gaby Hoffmann in your life? In this 1997 disaster movie, she plays the daughter of Los Angeles' Emergency Manager (played by Tommy Lee Jones), who has to ...
A.V. Club (blog)
Sun, 28 Sep 2014 22:08:19 -0700
Jurassic Park/The Lost World: Jurassic Park (AMC, 7 p.m./10 p.m.): So, I'm pretty sure there's no, like, objective argument that the second Jurassic Park is better than the first, but this really comes down to how you like your Jeff Goldblum. If you ...
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter