In 1936 in jazz: A book called Bud not Buddy is a great recourse for this topic.
- The lost chords find Paolo Fresu in Monaco, 2007
- Albert Ayler, American saxophonist, singer and composer
- Amancio D'Silva, Indian-born guitarist and composer
- Arthur Jenkins,
- Beaver Harris, American drummer
- Bill Ashton, British saxophonist and composer
- Billy Higgins, American drummer
- Bobby Darin, American singer
- Bobby Wellins, Scottish tenor saxophonist
- Buell Neidlinger, American cellist and double bassist
- Byrdie Green, American singer
- Carla Bley, American composer, pianist, organist and bandleader
- Carmell Jones, American trumpet player
- Charles Turner, American trumpeter
- Chris McGregor, South African pianist, bandleader and composer
- Chris White, American bassist
- Chuck Israels, American bassist
- Clifford Thornton, American trumpeter and trombonist
- Corky Hale,
- Dave Van Ronk, American singer
- Davis Axelrod,
- Don Cherry, American trumpeter
- Don Menza,
- Don Patterson, American organist
- Eddie Palmieri, Puerto Rican pinaist and bandleader
- Eldee Young, American double-bass and cello player
- Emmett Chapman,
- Eric Allendale,
- Erwin Helfer, American pianist
- Fredrick Malcolm Waring, Jr., American trombonist
- Garnett Brown, American trombonist
- Gordon Beck, English pianist
- Gábor Szabó, Hungarian guitarist
- Harold Mabern, American pianist and composer
- Harold Vick, American saxophonist and flautist
- Hermeto Pascoal, Brazilian composer and multi-instrumentalist
- Hod O'Brien, American pianist
- J. C. Moses, American drummer
- Jack Wilson, pianist and composer
- Jan Ptaszyn Wróblewski,
- Jim Galloway, Scottish clarinet and saxophone player
- Jimmy McGriff, American organist
- Joe Diorio, American guitarist
- Joe Gallivan,
- John Tchicai, Danish saxophonist
- June Tyson, American singer
- Kalaparusha Maurice McIntyre, American tenor saxophonist and multi-instrumentalist
- Klaus Doldinger, German saxophonist
- Larry Gales, American double-bassist
- Lars Erstrand, Swedish vibraphonist
- Lex Humphries, American drummer
- Lin Halliday, American saxophonist
- Luiz Eça, Brazilian pianist
- Manfred Schoof, German trumpet player
- Manfredo Fest, Brazilian pianist and keyboardist
- Marcus Belgrave, American trumpet player
- Martha Mier,
- Maysa Matarazzo, Brazilian singer
- Melvin Rhyne, American organist
- Mike Westbrook, English pianist and composer
- Milan Rezabek, American bassist
- Muhammad Ali, American drummer
- Nick Brignola, American baritone saxophonist
- Roy McCurdy, American drummer
- Rudi Wilfer, Austrian pianist and composer
- Rufus Harley,
- Salah Ragab, Egyptian drummer
- Sathima Bea Benjamin, South African vocalist
- Scott LaFaro, American double-bassist
- Snooks Eaglin, American guitarist and singer
- Sonny Bravo, Afro-Cuban bassist
- Sonny Phillips, American keyboardist
- Stan Robinson, English tenor saxophonist
- Sunny Murray, American drummer
Georgia White - Was I Drunk 1936 Jazz - Blues
Georgia White (March 9, 1903 -- c.1980) was an African American blues singer, most prolific in the 1930s and 1940s. Little is known of her early life. By the...
'Georgia On My Mind' DJANGO REINHARDT (1936, Paris) Jazz Guitar Legend
" Georgia On My Mind " (1936, Paris) The " RED HOT BLUES " (1925-1945) Texas Alexander Pink Anderson Kokomo Arnold Barbecue Bob Scrapper Blackwell Black Ace ...
JAZZ E CINEMA - BROADWAY MELODY of 1936
MUSICA FATTA CON I PIEDI. Anche se fatta con i piedi, non è poi così male (vedere per credere).
MADRID JAZZ 1936
"Casey Jones Blues", por Orquesta Andrés Moltó.
Jazz from Vienna: Heinz Sandauer Orch. - Whiskey-Soda, 1936
This is the information taken from: http://www.soundfountain.org/rem/rempaulee.html Heinz SANDAUER (Vienna, 1911 - 1979) was a composer, conductor, arranger ...
SAILOR MAN RHYTHM by Frank Tanner's Rhythm Kings 1936
Frank Tanner's Rhythm Kings, a San Antonio 'territory band'. On October 24, 1936, they recorded 7 songs that were actually released on BLUEBIRD label. This i...
Jazz Français - Fred Adison & Roger Toussaint - Le vieux divan - 1936
Le Vieux Divan - Slow-Fox (Marc Paugeat - R. Wraskoff) Fred Adison et son Orchestre Refrain chanté par R. Toussaint Disque Gramophone n°K-7654 / mx. OLA.828 ...
Paradox Jazz Band: "The Way You Look Tonight" (Kern, 1936)
from the CD "Black Jack" (2012 www.Paradox-Jazz-Band.de.
Harlem Hamfats-Harlem Jamboree (Swing,Jazz,Dixieland,Big Band 1936-1941)
"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, ...
"Until the Real Thing Comes Along" (1936) - The JC Jazz Crew (minus 1)
The JC Jazz Crew (w/out Jamie) plays "Until the Right Thing Comes Along" (1936 Cahn.Chaplin, Freeman) Justin Au - trumpet Chloe Feoranzo - Clarinet Conrad Ca...
We're sorry, but there's no news about "1936 in jazz" right now.
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
You can talk about 1936 in jazz with people all over the world in our discussions.