The 1896 College Football All-America team is composed of college football players who were selected as All-Americans for the 1896 college football season, as selected by Casper Whitney for Harper's Weekly and the Walter Camp Football Foundation.
All-American selections for 1896 
- WC = Walter Camp Football Foundation
- CW = Casper Whitney, published in Harper's Weekly magazine.
- PI = Philadelphia Inquirer
- NYW = The World of New York selected by Harry Beecher
- LES = Leslie's Weekly by W.T. Bull
- Bold = Consensus All-American
- Charles "Buck" Wharton, Penn (College Football Hall of Fame) (WC-1; PI-1)
- Wylie G. Woodruff, Penn (WC-1; PI-1; NYW-1; LES-1)
- Shaw, Harvard (LES-2; NYW-1)
- Crowdis, Princeton (LES-1)
- L. J. Uffenheimer, Penn (LES-2)
- Edgar Wrightington, Harvard (WC-1; PI-1; NYW-1)
- Addison Kelly, Princeton (WC-1; PI-1; NYW-1; LES-2)
- John William Dunlop, Harvard (LES-1)
- Bannard, Princeton (LES-2)
- John Baird, Princeton (WC-1; NYW-1; LES-1)
- John Minds, Penn (College Football Hall of Fame) (PI-1)
- Edward Newcomb Wrightington, Harvard (LES-2)
- ^ "Walter Camp Football Foundation".
- ^ "The Inquirer's All-American Team: This Organization is a Hard One to Pick, but Here is the Best". The Philadelphia Inquirer. 1896-11-29.
- ^ "Sunday World's All-America Football Team". The World. 1896-11-29.
- ^ "All-America Addendum". College Football Historical Society Newsletter. February 2001.
- ^ Consensus All-American designations based on the NCAA guide to football award winners
- ^ There were two players on the 1896 Harvard team with the surname Shaw: Francis George Shaw, '97, and James Ebenezer Norton Shaw, '98.
SEMPER FIDELIS ALL AMERICAN BOWL BIG EAST TD
(LOS ANGELES) Behind the scene at the All American Bowl. Video clip includes the final 6 seconds with an awesome play by TEAM EAST - capturing the big WIN.
All About Superbowl 2013 - In the News - 2 Feb 2013 - VOA Special English
Americans Making Final Preparations for Super Bowl Sunday From VOA Learning English, this is IN THE NEWS in Special English. This Sunday, people around the w...
1896 - DePauw Trounces Wabash 20-0
October 31, 1896, Greencastle, Ind. - A prediction by the editors of DePauw Weekly that the University's football team would post a shutout against rival Wab...
2013 Semper Fi All-American Bowl: Top Plays
http://CollegeLevelAthletes.com - Watch the top plays from the 2013 Semper Fi All-American Bowl at the Home Depot Center (Carson, CA).
The Awesome Pics of Notre Dame vs Michigan 2012
The Awesome Pics of Notre Dame vs Michigan 2012 Notre Dame Fighting Irish football team is the football team of the University of Notre Dame. The team is cur...
Furman Spring Football Is Here
For best viewing, set video quality gear to 720HD and view in full screen mode. GREENVILLE, S.C. -- The Furman Paladins are set to kick off spring practice M...
Day in the Life of a Georgetown Football Player (They have a football team?)
The life and times of a Georgetown Football Player. You witness us coning ghosting on random people in the streets with a twist. you also get to see us singi...
Jim Thorpe lead Native American in Sports
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Thorpe , James Francis "Jim" Thorpe (May 28, 1888 -- March 28, 1953), was an American athlete of mixed ancestry Native Ameri...
1979 Bob Hope on Campus - Alabama and Indiana
From Hope's earliest tours of military bases during World War II, it was obvious that he enjoyed a unique rapport with young people. So in the fall of 1979, ...
Clemson University vs. Boston College 2011(HD)
http://JAKEBrakeModel94.com Opening kickoff, clemson victory over BC In the 2011 season. The crowd gets wild while zombie nation plays on the loudspeakers! T...
We're sorry, but there's no news about "1896 College Football All-America Team" right now.
Oops, we seem to be having trouble contacting Twitter
You can talk about 1896 College Football All-America Team with people all over the world in our discussions.